Bonide (BND61110) - Revenge Rodent Smoke Bombs, Mole and Gopher Killer, Poison, Repellent, Trap (4 Pack)

Bonide (BND61110) - Revenge Rodent Smoke Bombs, Mole and Gopher Killer, Poison, Repellent, Trap (4 Pack)

Regular price
$14.99
Sale price
$14.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Revenge Rodent Smoke Bombs

Follow directions on the package closely. Trap rodents in their burrow by closing off exits. Then, deploy the bombs into the burrow so the rodents will be suffocated and killed inside of the burrow. Use this for a wide variety of rodent pests. Some larger pests may require an extra smoke bomb to complete the job. Do not use inside of your home or near areas where people may gather.

About Bonide:Bonide has been trusted since 1926 as the leader in providing the best possible products and solutions for home, lawn, and garden pest problems. Based out of Oriskany, New York, we continue to grow our reputation as a leader in the lawn and garden care categories by delivering the highest quality products alongside our great customer service. Our goal is to help consumers throughout their entire purchasing process by recognizing signs of trouble, developing the best solutions, and recommending the perfect products.

  • RODENT CONTROL - Revenge Rodent Smoke Bombs are effective on gophers, moles, woodchucks, Norway rats, skunks, and ground squirrels.
  • NO SECONDARY POISONING - These smoke bombs eliminate secondary poisoning concerns. Use with caution and follow the directions on the package.
  • HOW IT WORKS - Once activated, the smoke bomb emits a thick, dense, suffocating, and toxic smoke into rodent burrows. The smoke bomb traps the rodents in their burrow. Be sure that all other exits of the burrow are blocked and secured.
  • HOW MANY TO USE - One cartridge per burrow should be adequate and work well in most cases. Larger rodents like the groundhog may require more than one, but it is not recommended to use more than two smoke bombs.
  • WARNING OF FIRE HAZARD - Do not use this product under a porch, shed, or indoors. It is a possible fire hazard, and it can be toxic to people and animals if not used properly.