The CAMO Edge Deck Fastening System is a fast, easy, and affordable way to install a fastener-free deck surface. Patented CAMO Edge Deck Screws are installed through the edge of the board—not on the surface—and are secured directly to the joist which reduces board movement. Use Edge Deck Screws with Pro, Pro-X1, Pro-NB, and Edge Guides. Edge Deck Screws have a patented rake tip that auger out material, which reduces splitting and cracking, plus they are made of 316 Stainless Steel for superior corrosion resistance. Edge Stainless Steel Deck Screws can be used on treated lumber, cedar, redwood, hardwoods, composite, capped composite, and PVC decking in areas near open water or where corrosion is more likely. Two T15 Star drive bits included.
- CAMO Edge Deck Screws secure boards to the joist through their edge, leaving a fastener-free surface
- Edge Deck Screws patented rake tip augers material out which reduces splitting and cracking
- Stainless Steel Edge Deck Screws are ideal for areas near open water or where corrosion is possible
- 1-⅞ in. (48mm) Edge Deck Screws are recommended for boards ¾ in. (19.05mm) to 1 in. (25.4mm) thick
- Use Edge Stainless Steel Deck Screws with Pro, Pro-X1, Pro-NB, and Edge Guides