Mount this handy vertical support to the back of that closet wall for quicker and easier installation of ClosetMaid's ShelfTrack system. The hang track helps level the ShelfTrack system at the top of the wall so there's no need to level every standard separately. Just level the track once and each stand, bracket, and shelf automatically aligns for perfectly level shelving. With the hang track, there's no more screwing the standards straight into the wall either. The hang track accepts various all sizes of standards for easy hanging. Heavy duty steel construction means optimal support under load. Plus, the unit requires less hardware than traditional shelving systems. The top, front facing locks standards in place on the track so that they can't be pushed up and out of place. The standards must be tilted out to for removal so shelves won't pop out of place when the load is suddenly removed. The hang track is also available in ClosetMaid's 80-Inch version (2836) for twice the length. Either hang track is easily trimmed with a hacksaw.
- ShelfTrack standards hang from hang track
- Material: Epoxy coated steel
- 40-inch hang track for ClosetMaid ShelfTrack system
- Horizontal leveler for the vertical-mount wall standards
- Adds extra strength to the ShelfTrack system
- Increases ease and speed of installation
- Heavy duty steel construction for optimal support