Coleman Cable 01924 3-Foot Generator Power Cord Adapter, 12/4 Splitter Y Adapter, L14-20P to (2) 12/3 Lighted 5-20R, Features Hard-Usage and oil resistant cable jackets withstand harsh environments, Molded NEMA plugs provide ultimate dust and strain-relief. For use in disaster recovery, restoration, renovation or maintenance projects requiring temporary, portable power in: Residential, Commercial & Industrial, Municipal, Utility, and Emergency Response. When fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, flood damage or other severe disasters devastate structures, readily available power for heavy equipment is limited. In disaster recovery, the ability to utilize electrical equipment in remote areas helps emergency response; building recovery and restoration efforts. In most cases, the only reliable sources of significant power are 125/250V range and dryer outlets, or portable generators. Coleman Cable, Inc. provides the industry's widest offering of safe, convenient extension cords and adapters to convert these non-standard power outlets into usable 125V power. This Disaster Recovery and Restoration Cord allows emergency response teams and contractors to convert dryer, range or generator outlets into usable power for larger equipment or temporary power distribution boxes.
- Woods garage and workshop extension cords are tough enough to stand up to temperature changes, dirt and abrasion
- MEDIUM DUTY 15-FT extension cord ideal for use with medium duty tools in your garage or workshop such as, a drill or jigsaw
- WATER RESISTANT vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, prolonged exposure to sun light and will not mark floors
- DURABLE 16 gauge, 3 pronged all-copper wire extension cord with reinforced blades prevent accidental bending or breaking
- UL listed for your safety
- 13 Amps, 125 Volts, 1625 Watts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty