The Commando Lock Peacemaker locks feature our Solidbody Tek construction: an interlocked and riveted body design that’s stronger than conventional locks. Compliant with US Military standards for safety and construction, these locks are ideal for all security uses. With a rust-resistant zinc coating and dual-hardened stainless steel, Peacemaker locks can handle much more than your average wear and tear. Chamfered rivet holes prevent the lock from fracturing when they're chiseled and our boron-alloy shackle is far more cut-resistant than your average steel. Additionally, the UV-resistant polypropylene bumpers will not scratch or mark your valuables. All Commando locks come with a pick and bump resistant security pin system that can feature up to 10 security pins, and Peacemaker locks are key responsible - meaning the key stays in the lock until fully locked or open 180 degrees. Made in the USA with USA and global components.
- Strong & Durable: Our unique Interlocking and Riveted Carbon Steel construction defends against hammer blows and theft
- Tougher To Cut: Boron-alloy shackle is 50% harder to cut than case-hardened steel
- Military Grade: Meets all US Military Standards and manufactured to Aerospace tolerances for the highest quality and security
- Weather Resistant: Silver-Zinc Plated to resist rust and corrosion
- Made in the USA with US and global components and Guaranteed for Life