d-CON is so d-LICIOUS that mice will risk their lives for it. The formula does not contain neurotoxins or anti-coagulants. If you have signs of mice (droppings, footprints, gnawing or scampering noises in your walls), you'll want to try this d-CON Refillable Bait Station. Place the station where you notice signs of mice activity. You'll be able to see the bait through the station to gauge if mice are eating it or not. Once you notice signs of mice feeding on the baits, mouse activity should cease within a few days. If you don't see chew marks on the bait after a few days, try moving it to another area. d-CON Corner Fit Mouse Poison Bait Station has a compact design & low profile to help reduce house mice problems. This is our safest bait station, and is resistant to tampering by children & dogs. The refillable mouse bait station houses the bait in a box designed for mice to enter the station, eat the bait and leave before dying. This weather-resistant bait station can be used indoors or outdoors. It can be used in tight places around the house. Ideal for: corners, attics, behind appliances, basements, garages and sheds.
- d-Con bait is so tasty that mice will risk their lives for it which helps reduce house mice problems
- This bait may be considered safer because it contains no neurotoxins or anti-coagulants.
- This is our newest bait station, and is resistant to tampering by children & dogs.
- Compact & low profile weather-resistant station can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Ideal for your: attic, kitchen/pantry, basement, bedrooms, bathrooms, living room, laundry room, garage and shed.