If you’re working on a demolition project, you need the proper blades. Use this variety pack from Freud. These Diablo blades will cover what you need in nearly any setting, from residential to outdoor to industrial. There is an even split between wood and metal cutting blades in this six piece kit. The three woodcutting blades are designed to tackle wood that have nails embedded in them. This help comes from the unique teeth design. There are pairs of teeth placed right next to each other that make for finer, smoother cuts. These work in tandem with the jabbing point at the end of the blade that help them stick with the wood without being jostled around, causing potential damage to them or yourself. There are metal cutting blades included in this kit, as well. Two types are in here, one for more hearty demolition jobs and one for thinner metal sheets. Both can tackle different steel and metal composites with minimal issue. All of the blades in this kit are coated with a special protective layer that prevents corrosion and heat damage from long-term storage. Couple that with the included protective sleeve, and you’ll be able to keep these put away for extended periods of time without any loss of quality in your cuts. Whether you’re working in residential or industrial demolition, you will find plenty of utility with these Diablo blades in your kit.
- INCLUDES: 1 x 9” Nail Embedded Wood Blade, 2 x 6” Nail Embedded Wood Blades, 2 x 6” Metal Cutting Blades, 1 x 6” Metal Demolition Blade
- PERMA SHIELD COATING protects these blades from heat, gumming, and corrosion. Keeping them in storage will result in less damage compared to other blades without protective coating
- HOOKED TIPS are found on the woodcutting blades. These allow them to bite into the material and hold on throughout the entire cut without slipping
- DOUBLE TOOTH CONFIGURATION: The teeth on these blades are spaced closely together to make for smoother, faster cuts
- STORAGE SLEEVE keeps your blades safe from the elements when you’re not using them
- All blades feature Diablo's variable tooth design
- Wood cutting blades feature an easy plunge tip design for faster and easier plunging