It's a drill press, tool holder and flex shaft holder all in one. Drill accurate perpendicular and angled holes. Holds your tool in place for applications like sanding and buffing, and the telescoping flex shaft holder extends to any height between 16 and 29 inches.
- Articulating Drill Press- Drills Perpendicular and Angled Holes in 15-degree Increments, up to 90 Degrees Horizontal
- Tool Holder- Holds Tool at 90 Degrees Horizontal for Tasks Such as Polishing Metal Objects, Sanding Different Shapes and Grinding Metal Piece. Drill Depth- 2 Inches
- Flex Shaft Tool Stand- Allows Telescopic Adjustment to Any Height Between 16 and 29 Inches, Crow's Nest Provides On-board Storage for Drill Bits, Wrenches, and Other Dremel Accessories
- Cord Management Clips - for Safe Storage of Power Cords, Inch/Metric Marking on Base - For Accurate Drilling of Workpiece, Depth Markings with Depth Stop - for Consistent Depth, Sturdy Metal Base with 4 Clamping Points - to Securely Hold the Station
- Compatible with Dremel Rotary Tool models 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395, 398, 400, 800, 3000, 4000, 4200, 8100, 8200, 8220