The 3-Foot Pass-Thru Web Anchor Sling is constructed using heavy-duty 1-3/4-inch polyester webbing sewn on to a 3-inch wear pad. The wear pad protects the primary webbing from cuts and abrasion. This anchor sling uses a standard D-ring for connection to deceleration device and one large D-ring for pass-through/wrap around cinching. This anchor sling is ideal for I-beams and other properly rated structural members, and is very economical as it can be used over and over again. FallTech has developed a broad line of anchorage connectors and slings to help address the difficulties associated with designating and rigging proper anchor points in nearly any environment. All FallTech anchors and connectors meet or exceed OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Heavy-duty 1-3/4-inch polyester webbing with rugged forged alloy-steel hardware
- 3-Inch wear pad protects primary webbing from cuts and abrasion
- Ideal for I-Beams and other properly rated structural members
- Rated at over 5,000 pounds
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359