The Forney 48571 Super Sil-Flo brazing rod is a brazing alloy that is ideal for large and small copper tubing installations. Self-fluxing on copper. Typical applications include refrigeration control valves (copper and brass), joining copper wires to rotor bars, electrical connections, radiant heating systems, air conditioning units, hot and cold water lines and heat exchanges. T-joints, swage joints and sleeves, couplings on return bends and condenser fittings. Sil-Flo is not recommended for ferrous metals such as iron or steel. It is only for copper base metals as an effective economical alternative to copper-silver alloy rods. Forney Industries is one of America's longest operating family-owned metal working product companies. Founded in 1932, Forney offers more than 5,000 products for the hardware, automotive, farm and ranch and do-it-yourself markets. If you've got metal working questions, we've got answers. We're committed to your success regardless of location size or needs. 1/8 inch (3.18 mm) x 18 inch (45.72 mm) rod. 1/2 pound (.23 Kg) box of rods. Tensile strength: 40,000 PSI. Melting point: 1,200 F (649 C). Made from 92-percent copper and 7.5-percent Phosphorus. Claims for warranty must be made within 90 days of the date of purchase. Proof of purchase required. This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, negligence or accident, or that has been used in any way contrary to the purpose intended.
- The product is 1/2LB Super Sill Flo Rod
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Super Sil-Flo brazing rod is a brazing alloy that is ideal for large and small copper tubing installations
- Self fluxing on copper
- Typical applications are refrigeration control valves, joining copper wires to rotor bars, electrical connections
- T joints, wage joints and sleeves, couplings on return bends and condenser fitting