The Forney 75115 M22M by 1/4" Male Screw Nipple is used in combination with the screw couplers anywhere high pressure connections are frequently assembled and disassembled. It can be connected to all of the most common pressure washer equipment in the industry. Forney Industries is one of America's longest operating family-owned metal working product companies. Founded in 1932, Forney offers more than 5,000 products for the hardware, automotive, farm and ranch and do-it-yourself markets. If you've got metal working questions, we've got answers. We're committed to your success regardless of location size or needs. Connects to male 1/4" NPT (6.35mm) fittings and converts M22 metric thread size to standard thread size. It is rated at 300° F (148.9° C) and 5,800 PSI. Claims for warranty must be made within 90 days of the date of purchase. Proof of purchase required. This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, negligence or accident, or that has been used in any way contrary to the purpose intended.
- Used in combinations with the screw couplers
- Used anywhere high pressure connections are frequently assembled and disassembled
- These screw nipples connect to all of the most common pressure washer equipment in the industry
- They connect to both male and female fitting in 1/4-Inch and 3/8-Inch sizes
- Converts M22 metric thread size to standard thread size