9" Length 6-12 Teeth per Inch (TPI). Bi-Metal Ultra-Hardened cutting edge. Non-stick Parma-Shield coating. Oversized demolition blade body. or cutting wood, wood composites and nail embedded wood. .
- Variable tooth density of 6-12 teeth per inch helps blade Slice through nail-littered lumber
- 1 in. Demolition body delivers straighter cuts with less vibration
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge provides utmost durability and longevity
- 9" Length 6-12 Teeth per Inch (TPI)
- Bi-Metal Ultra-Hardened cutting edge