Designed by renowned industrial designer Komin Yamada, GLOBAL SAI is the first new line from GLOBAL in 25 years and pays homage to the Samurai tradition of sword making. The slightly longer curved ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip and features 7 signature black dots which represent the 7 Samurai codes of honor and moral principles. The beautiful hammered finish applied to the patented Cordova 18 core (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium and Carbon) produces air pockets which help release food while cutting, giving the blade non-stick properties.
- 5" Santoku Knife is an alternative to a Chef's Knife for cutting, chopping and mincing vegetables
- Every GLOBAL SAI blade is made of the finest stainless steel, Cromova 18, designed exclusively for GLOBAL
- Tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 Degree-C58 Degree, SAI blades hold their razor sharp edges longer than other steel and resist rust, stains and corrosion
- Lightweight and balanced for easy handling in the kitchen, ssooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps
- Made in Niigata, Japan; Lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects