What happens when you cross the top selling camouflage pattern, Mossy Oak Break-Up Country, with Gorilla Duct Tape? The toughest most rugged camo duct tape on Planet Earth. Ideal for applications in the field including duck blinds, tree stands, tent repairs and so much more! All of the same attributes that make Gorilla Tape a must-have product around the house, make Camo Gorilla Tape a “can’t-live-without” duct tape in the field. No other camo duct tape on the market offers the pattern clarity, depth, and matte surface finish like Camo Gorilla Tape. Directions: Use like any other tape. Tear Gorilla Tape Camo by hand or cut to size with a knife or scissors. Apply the tape carefully, smoothing out any pockets or rolls. That’s it. Enjoy the strength and durability of Gorilla Tape Camo! To retain adhesive quality, store Gorilla Tape in a cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight. Try storing the tape vertically (rather than laying flat), on a hook or on wax paper. If you have multiple rolls, keep your excess supply wrapped until they’re needed. Gorilla Tape works best at temperatures above 32°F (0°C). For best results, always apply the tape at room temperature. If Gorilla Tape freezes, it will work just fine once it returns to room temperature. Gorilla Tape can be removed, but with some difficulty and it may leave some residue. To remove any excess residue, we recommend using the tape itself as a blotter. Gorilla Tape should not be used as an electrical tape. We’ve found that Gorilla Tape will last a lot longer than regular duct tapes when it comes in contact with moisture. Click on the Gorilla link at the top of this page to see other quality products from the Gorilla Glue Company.
- No other camo duct tape on the market offers the pattern clarity, depth, and matte surface finish like Gorilla Tape Camo
- Matte Finish; Perfect for hunting, fishing, camping, and backpacking applications
- 12 Yard Roll: More than enough to get the job done, but light enough to carry into the field
- Outer Shell is Both UV and Water-Resistant
- Heavy-Duty Cloth Backing; gives the tape strength and durability, yet easily tears by hand