Its high strength and quick set time make Gorilla Super Glue the go-to adhesive for a variety of household projects. Developed for long-lasting repairs in an instant, the clear glue dries in 10-45 seconds. Our Super Glue is reinforced with rubber for increased impact resistance to handle bumps and drops. We call it Impact-Tough because the reliable bond stands up to wear and tear unlike any other instant glue. Super glue, also referred to as cyanoacrylate glue, or CA glue, works on a variety of materials, including plastic, metal, fabric, stone, ceramic, paper, rubber and more. In addition to Gorilla Super Glue's high-performance cyanoacrylate formula, we've added an anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside ensuring an airtight seal for maximum reusability. It's Gorilla tough, every time. For high performance and usability, the adhesive needs to be protected from air. One way keep the air out of the adhesive is by packaging in thick plastic bottles. Because of this thick plastic bottle, it might appear that the bottle is only half full when new. The bottle is not completely filled on purpose to make it easier to squeeze the glue out. Gorilla Super Glue should not be used for intentional contact with the skin. Click on the Gorilla link at the top of this page to see other quality products from the Gorilla Glue Company.
- Impact Tough: Unique rubber particles increase impact resistance and strength
- Anti Clog Cap: Keeps glue from drying out. It's Gorilla Tough use after use
- Fast-setting: Dries in 10-45 seconds, no clamping required
- Versatile: Bonds plastic, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper, and more
- Best for instant repairs on smaller indoor projects