Gorilla super glue gel is an easy-to-use, thicker and more controlled formula great for multiple surfaces and vertical applications. Developed for long-lasting repairs in an instant, the clear glue Dries in 10–45 seconds. This super glue gel is specially formulated to absorb drops, impacts and shocks. Super glue, also referred to as cyanoacrylate glue, or CA glue, works on a variety of materials, including plastic, metal, fabric, stone, ceramic, paper, rubber and more. It’s Gorilla tough, every time. Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic. For high performance and usability, the adhesive needs to be protected from air. Gorilla super glue gel should not be used for intentional contact with the skin. Click on the Gorilla link at the top of this page to see other quality products from the Gorilla glue company.
- No run control gel formula; great for use on vertical surfaces
- Anti clog cap: keeps glue from drying out, its Gorilla tough use after use
- Impact tough: unique rubber particles increase impact resistance and strength
- Fast-setting: dries in 10-45 seconds, no clamping required
- Versatile: bonds plastic, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper and more