HIC's Flat Bottom Food Scoop is versatile and useful for many tasks. This commercial-quality scoop features a straight front edge to slide under items easily. The flat bottom scoops from the bottom of containers and out of corners without missing a morsel. It stays put and won't rolling away when not in use. The deep walls scoop generous amounts all at once and keep contents in with less spillage. It's a great addition to kitchen accessories to fill canisters and food storage containers with bulk foods, like sugar, flour, rice, and grains, nuts and other dry goods. An extra scoop with pet supplies is handy for portioning out servings of dry dog food and cat food or refilling the litter box with fresh kitty litter, or use for filling the bird feeder with cracked corn, sunflower seeds, and bird seed, scoop horse feed and other pet food for chickens, goats, rabbits, and alpacas. Stash a scoop in the garage with lawn care and gardening supplies for spreading grass seed and fertilizer, and to protect hands from harsh pool chemicals. Scooping is safer than lifting and pouring from large, heavy bags. No more irritated skin or strained backs! HIC's Flat Bottom Scoop is made from a single sheet of heavyweight anodized aluminum to resist corrosion and for uncompromised strength and durability. It has no welds or stress points and cleans easily to prevent bacteria growth. This aluminum scoop will never rust, crack or chip like a plastic scoop can. The comfort-grip handle hangs for easy storage. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.
- HIC's Food Scoop for scooping and portioning bulk foods, pet supplies, lawn care and gardening supplies, pool chemicals, and more
- Made from a single sheet of heavyweight anodized aluminum; resists corrosion; no welds or stress points for uncompromised strength and durability
- Straight front edge slides under items easily; flat bottom scoops from the bottom of containers and out of corners; stays put and won't rolling away
- Scooping is safer than lifting and pouring from large, heavy bags; no more irritated skin or strained backs
- Easy to use and clean; durable; won't rust, crack or chip; comfort-grip handle hangs for easy storage; hand wash in warm, soapy water