Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, the single-piece, precision-stamped knife blades are lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. Along with the ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle, enjoy maximum maneuverability and fatigue-free cutting. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blades boast precision cutting. Curved for comfort, the break-proof, triple-rivet handles are pleasant to grip, giving you the control you need to slice through tougher cuts with ease.The Henckels International 4-pc Starter Knife Set sets up new chefs to cut with confidence. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blades boast precision cutting. The all-rounder 8" Chef's Knife is perfect for chopping herbs and dicing onions while the 5" Serrated Utility Knife is ideal for slicing tomatoes. The 3" Paring Knife is excellent for detailed work - like peeling apples or removing blemishes.Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, each product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- Set includes four essential pieces- 8" chef's knife, 5" serrated prep knife, 3" paring knife and handheld knife sharpener
- Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
- Single-piece, precision-stamped durable blade construction
- Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability