The Makita 11-Amp Reciprocating Saw (model JR3050T) combines a powerful 11 AMP motor with less weight (7.3 lbs.) for all day use and improved performance. The 11 AMP motor with variable speed (0-2,800 SPM) has a 1-1/8 inch blade stroke for efficient cutting. It is ideal for metal cutting, wood cutting, drywall and plaster, plastics, remodeling, and demolition applications.The JR3050T also features an internal dust blower system to clear debris from the line of cut for improved visibility, with a heavy-duty shoe and “tool-less” blade change for fast blade change and removal. The JR3050T is engineered with all ball and needle bearings for longer tool life, and a durable body design with a protective rubber boot to seal the motor and bearings from dust and debris.
- 11-amp reciprocating saw with variable speeds and 1-1/8-inch-long stroke
- Blade and shoe changes are quick and painless with tool-less adjustment feature
- Ball and needle bearings extend tool life; externally accessible brushes allow easy maintenance
- Includes plastic case for convenient storage
- Measures 17-3/4-inches long, weighs 7.1-pounds; 1-year limited warranty