The XBP02 features a Makita-built high torque motor and a 6-setting variable speed control dial that delivers a no-load speed of 275-530 ft./min. for faster metal cutting through Unistrut, all thread, channel, corrugated, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, and more. The adjustable foot protects material and provides positive support for more accurate cuts. The XBP02 weighs just 14.3 lbs. with a more compact design at 20-5/8" long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The XBP02 Is also equipped with a built in L.E.D. light that illuminates the work area for more efficient work, as well as rubber bumpers and a removable hook. The XBP02 is engineered for a range of metal cutting tasks, and it's perfect for electrical, HVAC, installation, metal building, metal fabrication, plumbing, and any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered cordless portable band saw.
- 6-setting variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Built-in L.E.D. protection circuit with over-torque control protects motor
- Protective bumper design for added durability
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Accepts standard 44-7/8" x 1/2" blades