Imperial Blades was founded with the sole mission to provide highest quality and most innovative oscillating multi-tool accessories. Imperial Blades has Stayed true to its promise of delivering innovation with it’s one fit Universal anchor in 2009 as well as its premium storm titanium enhanced Series in 2010. Since then, the company has expanded lines to accommodate more tool fitments with the addition of super cuts (2011) and Star Lock (2017); as well as added reciprocating blades to its arsenal. an oscillating multi-tool tool works with a side-to-side movement; A fast, slight oscillation (3 degrees) that feels more like a vibration. Oscillating tools are perfect for tight situations where other tools will not fit; the offset shape of the blades makes flush cutting against a surface simple. Flush cuts are useful on flooring, doorjambs, window sills, wall trim, cutting of nails and screws that stick out and more. No other tool makes flush cuts as quickly and easily as an oscillating tool.
- Recommended applications: hardwood, wood, PVC & drywall
- Up to 2x faster than standard imperial wood blades
- Double-row of triple ground Japanese toothing
- Storm titanium enhanced (tin) coated blade for longest life, best performance
- Popular projects: flooring, cutting trim and notching cabinetry
- 1-3/4" (44mm) HCS
- Fits majority of non-star lock multi tools, compatible with Milwaukee, Ridgid, Ryobi, Bosch, DEWALT, Dremel, Fein, Makita, Rockwell and more!