The sealing ring fits around the inside rim of the cover and forms a pressure-tight seal between the cover and the body of the pressure cooker during cooking. When installing a sealing ring, work it into the cover in four small sections, for example, top, bottom , left and right. Work it into the groove a small section at a time until it is fully in place. Place the cover on the cooker body. Put one hand on the top center of the cover and push down firmly. Open and close the cover several times. Fits Presto Pressure Cooker models: 01/PCC4, 01/PCC4A, 01/PCC4D, 01/PCC4H, 01/PCD4, 01/PCD4H, 01/PCE4, 01/PCE4A, 01/PCE4H, 103, 104, 204, 40 (2 1/2qt), 40 (4-qt), 403, 404, A401, A403A, A403AD, A403AT, A409, A410A, A411A, A412A, A413A, A414A, A415A, A416A, KE02A, KE02AT, PB01A, PB05A, PB07A.
- The product is Pressure Cooker Sealing Ring With Automatic Air Vent, For 3 & 4 QT Cast Aluminum Models Inc.
- Easy and simple use kit
- The product is manufactured in China
- Includes Automatic Air Vent.
- Replaces Presto part 1071.
- Automatic Air Vent replaces parts 393 & 82058.