Provide a sturdy support for your climbing plants with Ross Trellis Netting. This space-saving netting gives climbing plants a place to grow, producing healthier plants and improved yields while returning more of your valuable garden space. Lightweight and easy to handle, Ross Trellis Netting can be cut with scissors. The UV-protected mesh is durable enough to reuse season after season. Start plants on Ross Trellis Netting when plants are 6 to 8 inches high. Cucumbers should have lateral stems from base to a height of 12 to 18 inches. No trimming is necessary for tomatoes and pole beans. Allow a 6 inch clearance between bottom of net and ground. Benefits of using Ross Trellis Netting: allows plants to thrive, vertical gardening frees up valuable gardening space, trains plants to grow vertically, increases plant air circulation and sun exposure.
- Space-saving garden trellis netting gives climbing plants a place to grow
- Use trellis netting for healthier plants; Improves yields and increases valuable gardening space
- Attractive black trellis netting with UV inhibitors for long life; Ideal for climbing flowers like clematis
- Improves plant health by providing an increase in air circulation and sunlight to the climbing fruits, flowers and vegetables
- Sturdy vertical support for climbing flower, fruits and vegetables; Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Ross trellis netting
- Provide a sturdy support for climbing fruits and vegetables