Rust-Oleum high heat is a tough, rust preventive paint that renews and protects automotive surfaces subject to heat up to 2000°f (1093°c). made to resist rust and corrosion with Rust-Oleum stops rust technology, it features a comfort spray tip with wider finger pad that reduces fatigue caused by continuous spraying.
- Ideal for automotive parts exposed to intermittent temperatures up to 2000°f including exhaust manifolds, headers and more
- Rust preventive formula resists Oil, gas, grease and environmental elements including rust, salt, humidity and more
- Dries to touch in 30 minutes and covers up to 10 sq ft, for optimal performance allow product to fully cure according to instructions on label
- Durable, long-lasting finish provides a protective finish that helps items last
- Any-angle spray technology allows the can to be sprayed in any direction, even upside down