Whether you own an automotive shop, are a D.I.Y. weekend warrior or are simply cleaning the garage, Scott Shop Towels, Original (Blue) are a must in your list of supplies. These utility shop towels are ideal for changing oil, refilling fluids and general automotive maintenance. They are the shop towels that can help you get just about any job done right! A 2013 study shows that 100% of freshly laundered shop towels tested contain lead and using just three laundered towels per day can expose you – or your employees – to lead and other heavy metals. That means that workers using “clean” rented cloth shop towels can unknowingly be exposed to lead. OSHA warns that lead may build up in biological systems and become a significant health hazard over time. Lead exposure has been linked with nervous system disorders, high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease and even reduced fertility. Not surprisingly, 78% of manufacturing workers surveyed agreed that laundered shop towels should be banned if they are not 100% free of hazardous materials after laundering. In order to help keep your valued employees safe and to make them feel confident in the precautions you’re taking, it’s smart to switch to a clean and safe alternatives to laundered shop towels. Disposable Scott Paper Shop Towels fit the bill. Since each towel is new, there’s no risk of employees’ exposure to harmful chemicals. They’ll appreciate the care you take with providing them a safe work environment.
- These bulk shop towels are designed for cleaning up grease, liquids, oils and spills in automotive repairs and garages.
- These shop towels are ultra-strong, durable and work well even when wet.
- 55 shop paper towels per roll, 30 perforated rolls per case. Each towel is up to the task at hand with its 10.4” x 11” size.
- Using paper shop towels (as an alternative to reusable, washable towels) better protects you and your employees from lead and heavy metal exposure.
- Use them for changing oil, refilling fluids and general automotive maintenance.
- Handles the toughest jobs
- Even absorbs grease and oil