Imperial Blades' Starlock 1-3/4" Multi-Material Metal/Wood Blade is composed of heavy-duty bi-metal (BiM) for up to 5X longer life than standard Imperial high carbon steel blades. The wavy set tooth pattern makes this blade ideal for metal and multi-material applications by dispersing the wear on all teeth. Recommended applications are: Metal, Wood & Nails, Wood, PVC and more. Popular projects include deck maintenance, fence repair, flooring, framework with nails or staples and plunge cutting vents and outlets. Compatible with Starlock multi-tools: Bosch and Fein. Also fits non-Starlock multi-tools: Milwaukee, Ridgid, Makita, Rockwell and more.
- Used for a wide variety of applications: sheet metal up to 5/64", aluminum profiles, copper pipes, wood, plasterboard & plastics
- Bi-Metal with universal teeth
- Wide waist for optimum cutting speed and material removal
- Enables work in difficult-to-reach areas
- Blade suitable for Fein multi-talent, MultiMaster, SuperCut, Bosch, Makita, Ridgid, Milwaukee & many more