Watts Lead Free brass insert fittings are used in potable PEX pipe systems. They are installed using either stainless steel ratcheting Cinch bands or with more traditional copper Crimp rings. Both applications require the use of either a Cinch tool or Crimp tool. Manufactured in accordance with American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM International) F877 and F1807. Listed by the NSF International to NSF Standards 14 and 61 for use in potable water systems. Listed by NSF International to be in compliant to the Uniform Plumbing Code. Labeled B137.5 which indicates that it is compliant to the CSA Standards B137.5.
- Low Lead 3/4-Inch Barb X 3/4-Inch Male Sweat Brass Pex Adapter
- No soldering, no threading, and no waiting
- Solid, leak-proof connection completed in a matter of seconds
- Listed by the NSF International to NSF Standards 14 and 61 for use in potable water systems
- Low lead brass is not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surfaces of pipes and pipe and plumbing fittings and fixtures